Amy and I ran around for the first half of the day trying to get some errands done before Saturdays Easter activities. We were on a hunt for extra bowling balls (all to be explained in day eights post). We checked out the local thrift stores and unfortunatly were unsucessful. But I did happen to find a bunch of bristle blocks for Trevor and a vintage Little People house for Emily. So for me it was a very good day!
While we were shopping, the older boys (Brenden, Jacob and Rhett) and men (Justin, dad and Rocky) went golfing. Rocky found a new sport that he loves. He came back talking about all the golfing stuff he now needs to get and all the practice he needs to put in before my dad and him go out again. I just laughed as visions of Rocky in pink polos and plaid shorts floated through my head.
Amy and I worked some more on our stamps and stationary boxes then later that night we watched "I Am Legend" with my parents (after the kids were tucked in bed of course!). We thought it was a good movie. Nothing like the book but still a good movie.
Our messy crafting table.
The stationary box I made for Emily. I made the stamps on the stationary set as well.
Amy's box for Kaylee. She made the stamps on the stationary.

0 comments:
Post a Comment