This year instead of buying presents for their cousins, my sisters and I thought it would be special if our kids made their presents for each other. My kids love the idea! So, since my kiddos are off track, we decided that now is the perfect time to start on them. They had so much fun with it! Especially Emily (of course!). I only wish I had my camera! My poor camera is at the camera doctor at the moment and I am left to use my little point and shoot. So, forgive the photos! Better ones are to come! Now- to make some felt cookies and melt some crayons...
Pins
Emily- trying on one of the rings she made
Rings
Hair clips

1 comments:
I find it is a good idea! My three children maybe are too young to do it! For the birthday of a friend I said to Dora (3 years old): Would you like to do a necklace for her?
She made it, and she had fun...but at the end she wanted the necklace for herself! :D
I find your children are all wanderful!
Gaia from Italy
Post a Comment