Pages

January 9, 2008

So Very Grateful

This week I am grateful for:

My new Hello Kitty waffle maker- Breakfast just got CUTER!!
American Gladiators is BACK!
My brothers, sisters and I use to love watching this!
Getting my order of doll eyes!This one is a love-hate.
Though it is a pain to work with, I have to be somewhat grateful for fur fabric for its wonderful ability to hide knots!
Having a crafty sister who I can share all my nerdy crafty stuff with.

3 comments:

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

Well, our cereal stash fluctuates, depending on what's on sale. And then, when we find a really good deal, we'll load up. One time we purchased more than 20 boxes of cereal.

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

P.S. I am also indeed grateful for the return of American Gladiators!

Unknown said...

Love the "very grateful" post. I have alot to be grateful for too! Also, love your business name...really CUTE!