Pages

October 3, 2008

The Zoo, a Weboree and Other Tales (and Tails!)

Saturday, while Rocky and Jacob were at the Weboree, I took advantage of the free zoo pass and took the younger kids. We had so much fun!
We went on the perfect day! Not only was the weather was great but right across the street from the zoo- Fairytale Town was having the 'Target Children's Book Celebration' and admission was free. Of course the kids and I stopped there for some fun too and I'm glad we did! The kids got to make a book mark, meet some authors, and got some cool new books. They even got a free little "Make Your Own Book" kit. I cant wait to do that with them!Meanwhile- back at the Weboree...After the zoo and Fairytale Town, we visited my Nana and Papa (and their new doggie Baxter) for a bit then headed home.

0 comments: