This week I am grateful for:
Finishing Emily's costume in time for the Harvest Festival - and it actually turning out despite the fact that I didn't use a pattern.
Getting tickets to take Emily to the Sacramento Ballets 'Alice In Wonderland' next week- and getting good seats.
Getting that caramel apple pie- even if it took nearly an hour in line to get. It was worth it!
Taking the kids to Apple Hill.
Rocky nearly finishing his workshop in the garage.
Finishing Emily's costume in time for the Harvest Festival - and it actually turning out despite the fact that I didn't use a pattern.
Getting tickets to take Emily to the Sacramento Ballets 'Alice In Wonderland' next week- and getting good seats.
Getting that caramel apple pie- even if it took nearly an hour in line to get. It was worth it!
Taking the kids to Apple Hill.
Rocky nearly finishing his workshop in the garage.

0 comments:
Post a Comment