It's 2008 and I am fully enjoying some down time! Granted that its mostly in part due to a cold that I caught from Emily. Isn't it so nice of the kids to share? I also get to relax a bit since all of the Christmas hoopla is over. Starting next week it will be back to work as usual though- except this time it will be Valentines and Easter projects!
I hope to be making a softie (yet to be decided what kind of softie) for each of the kids for Valentines and a little valentines apron for Emily. I also want to make a couple softies for the kids teachers. Then, since we get to be in Arizona for Easter, I planned on making a whole lotta bunnies for the kids and my nieces and nephews for their baskets. Did I mention there are 13 grandchildren (including ours)? Like I said- a whole lotta bunnies!!
The kids are still out of school so we took advantage of it and crafted. Emily designed a couple shirts with a decorator set she got from her grandpa Bruce and grandma Sue. She also designed a tote bag with a kit she got from her Auntie Tiffany and Uncle Julio. Brenden and Jacob worked on some wooden tanks while Trevor and Luke colored in their giant coloring books. It was a nice afternoon. Tomorrow we are doing a "Bourne-athon" per Brenden's request. All Bourne- all day. With popcorn of course!
Jacob's Wooden Tank

Brenden's Wooden Tank

Emily's Shirts

And Her Tote


0 comments:
Post a Comment