Thanksgiving has not even passed and yet Rocky and I are beginning to feel like kids again waiting for Christmas morning. We are so excited! More projects are being completed and the anticipation is building. We cant wait to give the kids their goodies!
Rocky finished Jacob's Dino chest and is nearly finished with Luke's workbench. It looks so awesome! What a great idea Rocky had to convert this old family night stand into a workbench for Luke! Like I said, its not completely finished, but almost! Imagine it with peg board backing. Rocky should have it finished this weekend. Hurray! Luke is going to love it!
I am almost finished with my first doll pattern! Just a few minor adjustments and Taa-daa! She'll be done!! You know what that means? I will have completed my first new years resolution EVER! Its true! I made a "prototype" doll Wednesday that Emily and I have named Isa (on the left). Isa has some quirks, so it was back to the drawing board for adjustments. Well, Emily adores Isa. She requested that I make one for her friend who's birthday is tomorrow. So, I adjusted the pattern and made doll #2- Isa's little sister (on the right). It still has some quirks but I'm getting closer still!Later this week I will hopefully be able to post the plushie monster that Jacob is working on, a doll that Emily is making and the mixed up animals that Brenden is working up (its still on the drawing board!). Oh what fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment