What a busy summer! Shortly after a visit from Julia and her girls, we had a visit from my brother Adam, his wife Elizabeth and their lil' girl Mia, My brother James and his wife Carly and my mom. Since they were all here, we decided to have Jacob's birthday party early.
Jacob went with a science theme for his party so we did the classic Mentos in Diet Coke experiment, made some snow and slime then they built their own marshmallow shooters out of pvc pipe. The kids had so much fun!






3 comments:
So sad we missed the party, but loved visiting you guys. We're planning on making it back before the year ends! Woot! Woot!
Wow, the kids are getting so big! I can't believe it.
Okay I didn't know you had a blog!!
Just for that I'm going to stalk you now. :p
Post a Comment