This past weekend was Travis AFB's Air Show. Unfortunately we didn't realize it until Sunday afternoon. Rocky was already in the middle of building a shed so he decided to stay behind and Trevor stayed to help (but mostly to have fun playing outside!). Brenden, Jacob and Emily were spending the weekend with their dad so it was just Luke and I.
I wish we knew about it sooner so we could have spent more time there. I love the air shows!! Because of time (or lack of) Luke didn't get to walk through the carrier plane like I wish he could have. He would have loved that!! But he had fun non the less! We did make the Thunderbirds show and he was in complete awe!
I wish we knew about it sooner so we could have spent more time there. I love the air shows!! Because of time (or lack of) Luke didn't get to walk through the carrier plane like I wish he could have. He would have loved that!! But he had fun non the less! We did make the Thunderbirds show and he was in complete awe!
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment