And so very late- but with good reason! Last week the kids were playing 24hr flu tag with one another. Starting with Jacob who passed it to Brenden, who gave it to Luke, who then passed it to me, who gave Emily a turn. And after all that, I guess somehow one of us gave it back to poor Luke!
So, for this week, I am grateful for:
The kids being nice enough to take turns with the stomach flu instead of all getting it at once.
It only being a 24hr flu
having lived through it (because at times I really thought I was not gonna make it!)
having the house disinfected- though I'm sure there are spots we missed. But I refuse to think about that right now!
having such wonderful help when it was my turn with the flu Friday and Saturday. While Rocky was at work, Jacob helped by fixing breakfast and lunch for the little ones. Rocky was awesome at helping me out when he got home- fixing dinner & bringing me meds, blankets and anything to make me feel better. They took such great care of me! I love my guys!

0 comments:
Post a Comment