Pages

April 30, 2008

So Very Grateful!

This week I am grateful for:

(Upon making a trip to the post office) Seeing the kids suprised looks when they found out that this is how bees are mailed!
Beautiful local art (the Glashoff Collection- blogged about at Isby Blue)

Little helpful hands (Luke insisted on making Daddys plate)

Luke going potty in the toilet for the first time. Notice those "big boy" undies?? He's so proud!

Getting this adorable softie- Georgie from Lizziejane (Kathy). Love him! PS- Amy and Elizabeth, those alpha stamps by his leg are for you guys so watch your mail!

1 comments:

Absolutely Small said...

Those are some very lovely things to be grateful for!
^-^ Thank you for commenting on my blog! In answer to your question, yes! I'll be bringing all five remaining "Lending a Spoon" Chickenpants Limited prints. That is so great that you'll be going to Maker Faire! I love it when the internet and real life cross over.
And- just so we can make this the longest comment ever- congratulations on your Softies Award nomination! That's wonderful!