Pages

December 10, 2007

Winter is Near!

Sweaters, beanies, scarfs and burly thick socks- these things our family will gladly adorn for Winter. It's a loved time of year for us rain babies! Maybe it's the holidays and time with family that makes winter so loved. Maybe it's the dances in the rain or stomps in deep puddles followed by hot coco with buttered toast. Or maybe its just all the loving cuddles by a warm fire. Whatever the reason, we welcome winter!
This weekend, Rocky worked some more on Trevor and Luke's shape blocks. After sanding for hours (there are well over 100 pieces!), he is nearly done. All that is needed now is another coat of sealant- and for me to make a carry bag for them. They are so pretty! I love the colors!
Luke and I have been sick with a nasty head cold so I wasn't as productive as Rocky this weekend. My weekend list of to-do's consisted of many paper craft projects- including Christmas cards- but this head cold put a stop to my wishful thinking. I did, however, finish the elephant doll on my weekend list! So all was not lost to this cold! Now that I am feeling a little better, I better get moving on those missed projects! I have a lot to catch up on!

0 comments: